Due to COVID-19, we’re experiencing depressed freight levels and rates, plus the usual delays you can’t control – such as weather, driver detention and accidents. It has never been more important to find additional ways to maximize your driving hours and ultimately, your profit. One simple way is through a weigh station bypass service.
Trucking companies using weigh station bypass services save an average of $8.68 and five minutes each time their truck bypasses a truck weigh station, according to a Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration calculation.
However, there are additional features and benefits associated with most bypass services that can help you save even more. Each bypass system operates differently, meaning what works well for one trucking operation, doesn’t necessarily work for another.
Read the PrePass whitepaper, 6 Things to Consider when Selecting a Weigh Station Bypass System, and learn about:
- Which bypass technology is best for you
- Why bypass systems do much more than just bypassing
- How to evaluate your routes for the most bypass opportunities
- Integration of electronic toll payment and management capabilities
- The benefits of using both types of bypass technologies
- Why it is important to evaluate a provider’s level of support
Download the free whitepaper, 6 Things to Consider when Selecting a Weigh Station Bypass System for even more details and pointers so you can start saving time and money.
By Prepass Safety Alliance